Home > examination_promotion
- If a child is on leave/absent for any of the tests or examinations, he/she is not eligible for a rank or merit or prize, Students, absent from any test, orals practicals or any examination, are on no condition re-examined.
- Willful breach of any of the regulations for the conduct of the examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination hall; and if the offence is repeated it will invite the penalty of cancellation of the entire examination. The ensuing results of that examination will be final and can not be reconsidered.
- There will be 3 Unit tests, 1Terminal Examination and Annual Examination for classes VI to IX , besides these class X will have the pre-broad exam also.
- Annual Examination is normally held in the last week of February. The regular classes of the next session will resume immediately after the results are declared.
- Promotions are done on the basis of the results of the unit tests, terminal exam and Annual exam and internal assessment for the classes of VI to IX. If a student has not appeared in the unit test or in the terminal exam, or both, full or partially, he/she must obtain 40/100 marks in all subjects in the annual examination for promotion.
- All students of Class VI to IX should obtain the minimum qualifying mark 40/100 marks in all subjects individually.
- Results declared by the principal are final and will not be reconsidered.
- Parents should carefully go through the progress report card issued after the examinations and unit test and return the same to the class teacher with their signature.
- Class assessments must also be signed by the parents as and when directed by the teachers.
- Examinations shall not be anticipated or postponed for individual students. Examinations missed or failed will not be conducted again on any account.
- If a students fails for 2 years consecutively in the same class he/she has to leave the school.
- Internal re-checks, totaling of the marks etc. will be completed by a scheme of standardization before reports are given out. Hence, as a general rule no answer script will be shown to parents after declaring the final results.
- Rules & Regulations
- Examination & Promotion
- Admissions & Withdrawals
- School Uniform
- Admission Result
- Medical Room
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Maths Lab
- Computer Labs