Home > fees
- The fees are to be paid at the school fee counter on working days from 1st to 15th of every month. If 15th happens to be a non working day the fees will be collected on the next working day without fine.
- In case of failure in depositing fees by due date, (ie, between 1st and 15th of every month) a fine of Rs.50/- will be charged for every month.
- No fee will be refunded if the month for which the fees are deposited has already begun.
- Payment of fees will be received in cash only.
- No reduction in fees is made for holidays; this is applicable for summer vacation as well.
- Fee dues in vacation months are to be paid in advance.
- Tuition fee for the month of March has to be paid in the month of February.
- No reminder will be sent to the parents to pay the fees.
- Small children should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
- The delay of the payment of fees beyond three months renders a student liable to be struck off the rolls without any information.
- Students shall not be allowed for the tests, terminal or final exam, unless the fee dues are paid to date.
- Timing of remitting fees From 08.00 A.M to 10.30 A.M, 11.30 A.M to 01.30 P.M
Copyright 2020 All Right Reserved Designed & Maintained by Trendsoft Technologies