Home > general_rules
- The School uniform is to be worn on all days. A student who is not neatly dressed may be excluded from the class room or even sent home.
- Every student should bring his /her hand book daily to school.
- Students should attend the school regularly. They must reach the school at least five minutes before the first bell.
- The warning bell before class is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective classrooms. This should be done silently.
- Students should show respect to the school authorities and the staff. They should be gentle and polite to their companions.
- No books (other than library books), magazines or newspapers should be brought to the school without permission.
- A student returning to school after an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor's fitness certificate to sit in the class.
- Students may be allowed to go away from the school during School hours along with the parent only with a written application stating the reason which must be serious and reasonable.
- All are expected to speak in English with in the School premises.
- The absentees and the late comers must show to their teacher leave application/ late coming record for admission to the classroom.
- The School reserves the right to compel the parents to withdraw their children if their progress in studies is unsatisfactory or their attendance is irregular or the conduct is harmful to other children.
- Regular attendance is compulsory for promotion. Those who fail to get 75% of attendance will be detained.
- Since it is a co-educational school, it is expected from the students to observe a high standard of decorum as expected by society. Use of vulgar and filthy language are punishable offences. Shouting and whistling is not allowed in the school building and the school premises.
- Firing crackers/ splashing colours in the school on any occasion is forbidden.
- Students should not bring any sharp instrument to the school.
- No student should ravish or damage the school property in any way. Damage done/ noticed must be reported at once to the class teacher. Any damage done to the school property will have to be compensated.
- Wearing of gold, artificial ornaments, valuable watches or any other articles is strictly forbidden. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any valuable things , books, pens, money and so on.
- Students are not allowed to enter class rooms other than their own.
- Students should keep the class rooms and school surroundings neat and clean.
- Students are warned against buying any eatable from street vendors.
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness of every student in the school is essential. The uniform must be clean and neatly pressed, shoes well polished, finger nails pared and hair neatly arranged. Use of excessive cosmetics is not desirable.
- Students should go home straight after the school hours.
- Smoking, chewing gum, eating pan masala, betel leaf and any kind of intoxicant are strictly prohibited.
- Celebration of birthday by students and giving gifts either to their friends or to teachers is not permitted.
- Money collection by students for any purpose is not allowed.
- Students should mark his /her name , admission number, class and section on all his/her books.
- Perfect silence is to be observed in class, laboratory and library.
Copyright 2020 All Right Reserved Designed & Maintained by Trendsoft Technologies